This inaugural episode deep dives Acme Business Brokers' 10 Step Process for "Accrediting" every business that's offered via our network.
3 Key Points
- Knowing (and understanding) the entire business sales process is critical for success
- Business brokers, their tools, expertise and resources, add tremendous value to the process
- Successful business transactions require consistency and effectiveness throughout the process
Time Stamped Notes
- [1:00]- Acquisition Preparedness Checklist (Buyers & Sellers)
- [2:30]- RA's episode insights
- [5:30]- Conversation with TVA Greg Reynolds
- [6:35]- Top reasons for selling a business
- [7:50]- The CBR (Confidential Business Review)
- [9:10]- Estimating the (true) value of a businesses
- [10:30]- Advising vs. consulting
- [12:34]- Broker's tools for marketing a business
- [14:45]- Dealing with inquiries from potential buyers
- [16:45]- Offer to Purchase
- [17:30]- Proper due diligence
- [18:53]- Closing should be a celebration
- [19:40]- What happens after the transaction?
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing or leaving a comment below.
More about Acme Advisors and Brokers
- Selling or buying a business? See if you're prepared.
- Looking for more information regarding planning, valuation, buying/selling a business? Give our podcast a listen.
- Or, schedule a confidential, complimentary strategy session.