How To Make Sure That Your Business Survives
What happens to your business when you die or if you become incapacitated?
Fact: Your company must have ongoing management and adequate cash (almost always subsidized by insurance on your life) to survive. Failure to plan for Business Continuity creates uncertainties that will likely not turn out well.
Unfortunately, the thought of death to most business owners is fleeting and they rarely think beyond protecting their families.
This white paper explores the importance of Business Continuity Planning. We discuss four common continuity problems and what you can do to prevent them. Click the download button (below) to get your free Business Continuity Planning White Paper.
IMPORTANT: Business Continuity Planning preserves (and protects) the business if the owner dies or become incapable of continuing in the company.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing or leaving a comment below.
More about Acme Advisors and Brokers...
- New the topic of Exit Planning? Download our FREE GUIDE
- Interested in knowing how much your business is worth? Get a valuation.
- Selling or buying a business? See if you're prepared.
- Looking for more information regarding planning, valuation, buying/selling a business? Give our podcast a listen.
- Or, schedule a confidential, complimentary strategy session.