Episode Five Overview:
In this special episode we discuss how to plan for an exit from a farming business or rural land-related project. Walter Carnes, a Bowling Green Kentucky-based realtor, joins us to discuss this important topic. Many factors stack up to determine whether you'll get more (or less) for your operations, equipment, property and how much of it you'll actually end up keeping.
3 Key Points
- Exit planning is often delayed or incomplete for most farming and land-related operations
- Numerous opportunities exist to diversify revenue generation and increase overall value
- Having a plan ensures a higher selling price and enables stakeholders to retain more from the sale or transfer
If you'd like to read the dialog between Walt and Robert, you can download the PDF here...
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing or leaving a comment below.
More about Acme Advisors and Brokers
- Selling or buying a business? See if you're prepared.
- Looking for more information regarding planning, valuation, buying/selling a business? Give our podcast a listen.
- Or, schedule a confidential, complimentary strategy session